Where Does Bulk Mart Deliver:
We ship all across Canada. All Provinces and Territories are included. Shipping is through our carriers partners. Bulk Mart delivers in the local area of GTA Canada in its own trucks.
All orders are being processed with in 1 to 2 business days of placing the order. This time includes only the working business days and excludes any statutory holidays and Sundays. Before coming for pickup please contact customer service to check the status of your order.
Heavy loads or Urgent Delivery:
To fulfill your needs for heavy loads or last minute requirements please contact us @ +1-647-308-1486, +1-647-632-3208. Ask for your quantity discount and more economic shipping options available. We at Bulk Mart will be more than happy to make your day better.
For heavy loads If you want the pallet option for delivery, please inform if you have the dock receiving facility available if not the tail gate truck should be able to have an access to your location.
You can check the estimated shipping time-frame for your order or items in following ways:
- Please call customer service to take an idea of the delivery time frame.
- During Checkout You can mention the date you would like to receive your items. Our team will try to send the items by that date.
- Following purchase Track Orders in your account.
To determine the cost of shipping for your order, follow these steps:
- Add the items to your cart and Go To Cart Page
- Press Estimate Shipping And Tax
- Choose your province and enter your postal code
- Get a Quote
- Select your delivery method and Proceed to Checkout.
Your shipping cost will display based on your location, weight of the items and the delivery method you choose. Freight surcharges (for heavy or oversized items) location surcharges are added if they apply to your order. For any unavailable item, the shipping will be refunded on pro rata basis. We at Bulk Mart will be more than happy to make your day better.
If you are looking for regular supplies and delivery or shipping, our sales team is here to help you. The best and economic shipping option will be given you. Please contact customer service for details.
- Due to carrier limitations and other factors, items such as perishable food and frozen items cannot be shipped to certain locations in GTA or outside of GTA. In that case it will be delivered by our own trucks where possible. Please call customer service for further details.
- Due to safety restrictions, items that contain regulated or hazardous materials cannot be shipped by air (Express); these items will be shipped via ground service if its possible.
- Regulated materials are usually aerosol products in pressurized spray cans or products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals
Multiple Shipments For An Order:
If your order has multiple items, they may be shipped from different warehouses and arrive in different boxes on different dates. Each package will have its own tracking number but we do not charge extra for split shipments unless the item is subject to alternate shipping rate.
Ship To A Non-billing Address:
If your order is shipping to an address other than the billing address associated with your credit card, we may contact you to list the alternate address with your credit card company. To prevent fraudulent use of your card, your order won’t be processed until your payment is confirmed.
To list the alternate address with your credit card company, call the 800 number on the back of your card and ask the agent to add the address to the notes on your account. Listing the address with your financial institution before you submit your order that is shipping to an alternate address helps us process your order quickly and more confidently.
We do blind shipping for our customer businesses and resellers or distributers. We at Bulk Mart fully understand the healthy customer-buyer relationship and how important and valuable is your customer to you. Our sales team is here to help you with the best suited and customized option for you. Ask customer service for more details.
- You are welcome to place the order for curbside pickup.
- During checkout please leave your phone number and email address and select pickup option.
- The pickup location will be visible once you place the order.
- You will receive the order confirmation email.
Items Eligible For Pickup:
- Items weighing more than 700 pounds are not eligible for pickup. Please contact the customer service for further details.
Scheduling Your Pickup:
- Please wait for the call or email scheduling your pickup time.
- You can mention your favorable time that you are available at, in NOTES while placing the order.
- Our sales team will try to schedule you for that time.
- If you are coming for pickup from a far location, we suggest you to place the order ahead of time so that it will be ready when you arrive.
Picking Up Your Order:
We will send you an email or text notification when your order is processed and ready to be picked up. If you have not received one of these communications, your order is not ready.
Once you receive the confirmation email notifying you that your order is ready to be picked up, make sure you bring the following items with you:
- Valid, government-issued, photo ID
- Your email or text alert with your order number
Where To Pickup:
- Once you arrive at pickup location, call on the phone number provided in the email. The pickup person will bring your order outside.
Urgent / Same Day Pickup:
- We at Bulk Mart totally understand that sometimes you need the things urgent, please call customer service before placing any urgent or same day pickup order. We will try our best to schedule you for the same day.
- Usually the order placed by 12pm is ready the following day.
- Before coming for pickup please contact customer service to check the status of your order.
Delayed Or Cancelled Pickups:
If you have been scheduled for pickup option but you receive notification that your order has been delayed or canceled, we sincerely apologize. This could be due to unavailability of the item order. You will be notified about that.