*Temperature controlled ( Frozen, Refrigerated), too fragile (Glass), carbonated drinks (Soda drinks) or oversize dimensions ( CKF Products, Pizza boxes or large cardboard boxes) items are only eligible for Pickup or Local Delivery. These DO NOT QUALIFY for expedited or priority shipping*.
Contact us for more information.
Where Does Bulk Mart Deliver:
We ship all across Canada. All Provinces and Territories are included. Shipping is through our carriers partners. Bulk Mart delivers in the local area of GTA Canada in its own trucks.
All orders are usually being processed with in 1 to 2 business days of placing the order. This time includes only the working business days and excludes any statutory holidays and Sundays. There might be delays for bulk orders or if you are placing the order with the item which is short in the market. Before coming for pickup please contact customer service to check the status of your order.
Heavy loads or Urgent Delivery:
To fulfill your needs for heavy loads or last minute requirements please contact us @ +1-416-362-5900. Ask for your quantity discount and more economic shipping options available. We at Bulk Mart will be more than happy to make your day better.
For heavy loads If you want the pallet option for delivery, please inform if you have the dock receiving facility available if not the tail gate truck should be able to have an access to your location.
You can check the estimated shipping time-frame for your order or items in following ways:
- Please call customer service to take an idea of the delivery time frame.
- During Checkout You can mention the date you would like to receive your items. Our team will try to send the items by that date.
- Following purchase Track Orders in your account.
To determine the cost of shipping for your order, follow these steps:
- Add the items to your cart and Go To Cart Page
- Press Estimate Shipping And Tax
- Choose your province and enter your postal code
- Get a Quote
- Select your delivery method and Proceed to Checkout.
Your shipping cost will display based on your location, weight of the items and the delivery method you choose. Freight surcharges (for heavy or oversized items) location surcharges are added if they apply to your order. For any unavailable item, the shipping will be refunded on pro rata basis. We at Bulk Mart will be more than happy to make your day better.
If you are looking for regular supplies and delivery or shipping, our sales team is here to help you. The best and economic shipping option will be given you. Please contact customer service for details.
- Due to carrier limitations and other factors, items such as perishable food and frozen items cannot be shipped to certain locations in GTA or outside of GTA. In that case it will be delivered by our own trucks where possible. Please call customer service for further details.
- Due to safety restrictions, items that contain regulated or hazardous materials cannot be shipped by air (Express); these items will be shipped via ground service if its possible.
- Regulated materials are usually aerosol products in pressurized spray cans or products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals
Multiple Shipments For An Order:
If your order has multiple items, they may be shipped from different warehouses and arrive in different boxes on different dates. Each package will have its own tracking number but we do not charge extra for split shipments unless the item is subject to alternate shipping rate.
Ship To A Non-billing Address:
If your order is shipping to an address other than the billing address associated with your credit card, we may contact you to list the alternate address with your credit card company. To prevent fraudulent use of your card, your order won’t be processed until your payment is confirmed.
To list the alternate address with your credit card company, call the 800 number on the back of your card and ask the agent to add the address to the notes on your account. Listing the address with your financial institution before you submit your order that is shipping to an alternate address helps us process your order quickly and more confidently.
We do blind shipping for our customer businesses and resellers or distributers. We at Bulk Mart fully understand the healthy customer-buyer relationship and how important and valuable is your customer to you. Our sales team is here to help you with the best suited and customized option for you. Ask customer service for more details.
- You are welcome to place the order for instore pickup.
- During checkout please leave your phone number and email address and select pickup option.
- You must receive the pickup confirmation email before coming to pickup the order.
Items Eligible For Pickup:
- Items weighing more than 700 pounds are not eligible for pickup. Please contact the customer service for further details.
Scheduling Your Pickup:
- Please wait for the call or email scheduling your pickup time.
- You can mention your favorable time that you are available at, in NOTES while placing the order.
- Our sales team will try to schedule you for that time.
- If you are coming for pickup from a far location, we suggest you to place the order ahead of time so that it will be ready when you arrive.
Picking Up Your Order:
We will send you an email or text notification when your order is processed and ready to be picked up. If you have not received one of these communications, your order is not ready.
Once you receive the pickup confirmation email notifying you that your order is ready to be picked up, make sure you bring the following items with you:
- Your email or text alert with your order number
Where To Pickup:
- Bulk Mart Cash & Carry: 6198 Netherhart Rd. Unit 2, Mississauga ON, L5T 2G7
- The store is OPEN for instore shopping, Limited stock and variety but still a big range of regular foodservice supplies are available at pickup location. Refrigerated or frozen items must be preordered.
Urgent / Same Day Pickup:
- We at Bulk Mart totally understand that sometimes you need the things urgent, please call customer service before placing any urgent or same day pickup order. We will try our best to schedule you for the same day.
- Usually the order placed by 12pm is ready the following day.
- Before coming for pickup please contact customer service to check the status of your order.
Timeframe After Pickup is Scheduled:
Once you get a call or confirmation email saying that your order will be ready at a certain time. Please respond promptly and let us know if that time works for you or not.
After the pickup is scheduled, we can only hold your items in your order up to 3 business days.
To make it fair, If some other customer places the order with those items, their order will be processed depending on the quantity available, as we cannot guarantee to reserve the items for more than 3 days.
Delayed Or Cancelled Pickups:
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We take great care completing your order.
If any order is not picked up with in 5 days after it has been processed and pickup is scheduled, it will be canceled.
If you have been scheduled for pickup option but you receive notification that your order has been delayed or canceled, we sincerely apologize. This could be due to unavailability of the item ordered. You will be notified about that.